- Second Term As Village President
- First public water corner for our village. We look forward to more...
- Because Pentati is different!
- Pentati youth invited by the under 15’s Greek national team.
- Pentati turns to 21st century mining
- Shouting Out to the Girl Scouts of Western Washington!
- The first recorded wedding certificate in Pentati dated 1882
CORFU ⇨ PENTATI
Monday to Friday: 6:00, 14:00
Saturdays: 6:30*, 14:00*
PENTATI ⇨ CORFU
Monday to Friday: 7:00, 15:00
Saturdays: 7:45*, 14:40*
Pentati, Traditional Fishing Village In Corfu, Greece
The village of Pentati is a small, traditional fishing village on the west coast of the Greek island of Corfu. Situated 200m above sea level and over-looking the famous Ortholithi rock. Pentati is within walking distance of the bustling holiday resort of Agios Gordios and only 18km from Corfu Town.
Pentati has a population of some 300, mainly employed in agriculture, fishing and tourism.
Pentati Pirate Travelbugs
The first of our pirate geocache trackables Pirate Muggin' Oggin Molley is fast making new friends! Where will they take him? Which treasures will he discover on his travels? Use this link https://coord.info/TB4TXZK to follow his adventures around the world.